My Favorite MAC Eyeshadows





One of the reasons why I love MAC shadows is because they have a huge eyeshadow selection. They have just about ever color. Another reason I love MAC eyeshadows is because they give off great pigmentation and they blend easily. 

I didn't purchase mine all at one time because MAC shadows aren't cheap, they pretty pricey as far as eye shadow goes. The individual pots are $15 and the pro palette ons are $12. 

The best thing about MAC is you get to go to the container and try everything on before you purchase it. Which is a great bonus because every color looks different on everyone. The workers at MAC are very helpful they know your skin tone and pick colors that will work for your skin type.

I love these quad pro palettes because they easy for on the go or if you going on vacation. I have my quads organized from a smokey eye to a day time look.

If you love MAC eyeshadows like I do, what are your favorites? I want to purchase more soon.

XOXO, Rosie 

7 comments :

  1. Gorgeous shades - especially woodwinked and satin taupe :)

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those colors also ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya, i really love your blog, follow coming your way, i would really like it if you could follow me back if possible and check out my blog as i have only just started it and could really do with the comments/feedback :)

    http://daisy-ch4ins.blogspot.co.uk/

    letitia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the satin taupe colour!

    stylevancity.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't got a MAC palette, but I'm constantly lusting over all the amazing ones I see! The second photo is literally what I'd have, but I'd swap Naked Lunch for Satin Taupe :)

    Hannah x
    hannahhepton.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all Mac eyeshadows :)
    Btw, I love your blog. http://kimaitabar.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete