Ulta Haul







I haven't been in Ulta in forever and I wanted to try some Benefit products hard to believe but the Benefit 15 Hour Primer and The Benefit They're Real Mascara are my first ever Benefit products!! I was going to purchase the Hoola Bronzer too but I decided to put it back because I didn't want to go over my spending limit I set to myself but I wound up going over my spending limit anyways. 

Benefit Flawless 15 Hour Primer- $30 
Benefit They're Real Mascara- $23 
Benefit Happy Beauty Day!- Free because I spent over $30 dollars in Benefit Products 
Real Technique Powder Brush- $10 
Real Technique Blush Brush- $9 

What is your favorite Benefit Product? 

XOXO, Rosie 

8 comments :

  1. nice! I love the benefit high beam at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use both the mascara and foundation. I love them both, the mascara is unreal!

    Belle xx
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please do a review on the Benefit Primer! I'd love to hear your thoughts after you've tried it for a while! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the real techniques blush brush and i really want to try the powder brush!

    jess xx
    dotofdaiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog. Following you now. Hope you can follow back!!

    XOXO ♥ Kia

    http://www.cosmoglossblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to hear about how the Benefit mascara is!

    -Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Great products! They all look so great! I can't wait to try the Benefit Flawless 15 hr primer and the Real Techniques Blush brush!

    xxTasma

    http://tasmaviolet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Badgal lash mascara, I can't wait to try the realtechniques brushes xx

    ReplyDelete