Review: Benefit They're Real Mascara










Before 

After 
I recently went to Ulta and after debating weather or not to try this mascara. I finally decided to purchase it after all. I was probably walking around Ulta for about 30 minutes before I finally decided to give in and purchase it. However, for me the packaging is just as important as the mascara.  

This mascara comes in very nice packaging. No ugly plastic packaging like most drugstore mascara come in. This mascara comes in a mirror chrome tube. 

The mascara wand is amazing. It's a plastic, rubbery brush. I love plastic mascara wands better. This mascara wand really grabs every lash and adds volume to my stubborn lashes. This mascara adds a ton of length to my lashes with I love, I refer length over volume anyways. 

When I use drugstore mascara's my lashes can be crunchy and they can often stick together but when I use this mascara my lashes are soft as if they had no mascara on them. 

Overall, this is a great lengthening mascara. It also holds a curl really well. The formula doesn't flake and my lashes aren't crunchy either. 

XOXO, Rosie 

4 comments :

  1. Great review!
    Jennifer

    Nature With Nurture
    http://naturewithnurture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to try this one out!

    xx
    stylevancity.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love this mascara! I have the travel sized one from a free Sephora gift from accumulating points on my card :) Have you tried the Loreal Telescopic? I know it's drugstore but it's super great for lengthening your eyelashes!

    ReplyDelete