Review: Benefit Stay Flawless 15 Hour Primer




Benefit did it again with there adorable packaging. This adorable primer comes in a glue stick type of packaging with a black and white polka dot design. The primer glides on so smoothy and promises to lock down makeup for 15 hours. 

The primer feels like a normal silicone primer and applies very thinly and evenly. I  used my fingers to blend it into my skin. It glides on clear even though in the packaging it looks tinted. I was hoping it would be a little tinted but it not a big problem if it goes on clear. It feels refreshing on the skin. It feels smooth on the skin with a matte finish. It is definitely a different concept but I like it. 

When I use this primer my pores look smaller and my shine is reduced and my skin feels super soft and ready for foundation. 

XOXO, Rosie