Review: Benefit Stay Flawless 15 Hour Primer




Benefit did it again with there adorable packaging. This adorable primer comes in a glue stick type of packaging with a black and white polka dot design. The primer glides on so smoothy and promises to lock down makeup for 15 hours. 

The primer feels like a normal silicone primer and applies very thinly and evenly. I  used my fingers to blend it into my skin. It glides on clear even though in the packaging it looks tinted. I was hoping it would be a little tinted but it not a big problem if it goes on clear. It feels refreshing on the skin. It feels smooth on the skin with a matte finish. It is definitely a different concept but I like it. 

When I use this primer my pores look smaller and my shine is reduced and my skin feels super soft and ready for foundation. 

XOXO, Rosie 




5 comments :

  1. I am desperate to try this primer, I've seen so many good things about it! It looks amazing, and I agree the packaging is brilliant too.

    Maxine, xx
    beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might grab one soon, this is getting a lot of good reviews on blogs and youtube!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely ADORE the packaging for this! So simple but so super cute! x

    Lilie
    mintcandylilies

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/07/i-am-missing-sunny-days.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so excited when Benefit launched the Stay Flawless 15-Hour Primer, but I was disappointed to find out that it came in a stick. It sounds like it works well, though. I need to try it out! Thank you for the review!

    xoxo
    Sockwun
    ExtraExtravagant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete