Review: Real Techniques Blushes








Real Techniques Powder Blush
This brush has been on my wish list for ages it's unreal. I needed a new all over face brush and I've always heard many beauty bloggers rave about real techniques and I decided I wanted to try them out too. One thing I love about these brushes is there weight. These brushes don't feel cheap and some to be really well made for the price, even though it is sold at Ulta these brushes are well made and cheaper than MAC brushes. The brush itself is super soft. I've been using this brush everyday since I got it.

When I apply powder it does an excellent job I can get my whole face with four strokes. Another reason I love real techniques is because the bristles are white which means you can actually see how much powder you have on the brush.

Real Techniques Blush Brush 
This brush is not only good for blush but I also use this brush for my bronzer. I use this brush everyday. It's a good size for contouring. Many people say that this brush is too big for blush but I have to disagree. I love it.

All Real Technique brushes where made by Samantha Chapman or pixiwoo. Like other bloggers these brushes will never leave your makeup collection anytime soon. Real Technique brushes are worth the hype. They are super soft and affordable. If you don't own any Real Technique brushes I suggest you go out and purchase them now.


If you have ever tried Real Technique brushes before, what do you think of them and what brush should I try next? 

XOXO, Rosie


7 comments :

  1. I need to get me these brushes. I hear so many great reviews on it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. need new brushes too http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should definitely try the core collection, which inclides the buffing brush, amazing for foundation! :)

    Tinkie Beauty | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore the RT brushes, they are such amazing quality for the price. I've just got the blush brush and I finally now use bronzer! I'd say go for the core collection next, the contour brush and buffing brush in that set are fab! :)

    Hannah x
    hannahhepton.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Rosie! Just followed you on Twitter and followed this amazing blog! I loved reading this post about your the Real Techniques Brushes! I bought the Duo- Fiber Brush Set from Real Techniques and and they're so great! They're so soft, applies makeup smoothly and delicately, and blend makeup very well. You should definitely try them next! I actually want to try the Expert Face Brush from Real Techniques and also the new Nars Contour Brush. Look forward to reading more of your posts and watching your YouTube channel more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post! I haven't tried these brushes, but they are really cute! Thanks for stopping by blog, and sure I'll follow!, will you follow me back? Just hit the follow this site feature on my blog

    http://plovesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete