Review: Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather








FINALLY.......I have been waiting for Herbal Essences to come out with body washes. These body washes match with there shampoo and conditioner they released. I think it is so cute that you can indulge in Herbal Essences from head to toe. Available in three scents, these make me wanna take a shadow 3x a day--No lie! 

Happy Go Lather ( rose, passion fruit nectar)- scented like Color Me Happy Shampoo.

I love that the packaging is clear so you can see how much product you have left in the bottle. I also love that since that packaging is clear that Herbal Essences put a floral sticker and bright green lid to make it more colorful.  This body wash is perfect for a school morning- its refreshing, the scent really wakes me up and brightens my day. Its smells amazing even when you remove the soap from your body. The body wash cleans well and rinses off perfectly without leaving any sticky residue left behind. 

Even better, These body washes come in three different sizes and the prices aren't that bad. You can purchase the body wash at drugstore.com. They range from $3.99-$5.99. 

Excuse me, I think it's time for me to take a shower. 

XOXO, Rosie 

7 comments :

  1. I love Herbal Essences just for the smell and for the price all their products are fab.

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. *GASP* I need this. I must find it somewhere.


    www.thebellebeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The package looks really pretty and love the colors of it!

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know!
    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/
    Beauty reviews, Fashion, D.I.Y etc...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to try that someday :)
    http://kimaitabar.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/patterned-chic.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you know if these are available in the uk yet?xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just saw this in the store this morning lol

    http://plovesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just smelling these at the store! There was an orange colored one that smelled amazing! I just can't remember the name.

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete