Review: Macadamia Nourishing Leave-In Cream




Hello Lovlies, I hope your all doing well. I start school in two weeks ahh! I am trying to enjoy my free time as I can before I become overwhelmed with homework and growing up responsibilities. During the summer months my hair tens to be more dry and less like itself from the chlorine in the pool and the heat. If you have been reading my blog for a while I did a blog post on Macadamia Deep Repair Mask LINK and I have fallin in love with the whole Macadamia hair care line and I decided to try some more of there products out. 

Macadamia Nourishing Leave In Cream LINK 

This leave in cream is by far my favorite leave in cream I ever tried. I absolutely love the packaging and design of this leave in cream. The green and brown floral design gives this leave in cream a more earthy feel. This leave in cream is designed to detangle hair. It is suppose to add softness and shine. This leave will also protect your hair from harmfull  UV rays. After you wash your hair I usually like to towel dry my hair for about 5-10 minutes before applying any products. Depending on your hair length is how much product your going to use. I use a quarter sized amount. I love that this leave in cream absorbs quickly and doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy or sticky. I usually never blow dry my hair because I like to use less heat on my hair. As a watched my hair air dry my hair was fuller, it was soft and had amazing shine. This leave in cream has an amazing scent and it leaves your hair smelling amazing. After using this leave in cream for about a month now my hair is healthier than ever. My hair has never been  dry or frizzy since using the Macadomia products. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with dry frizzy hair. 

XOXO, Rosie

5 comments :

  1. nice review!!follow each other? let me know!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE these products! They're all so amazing and I haven't had a bad experience with any of them..such a great line!

    http://glamourae.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so many great things about how well Macadamia products work ! I've never tried it, but I'll definitely buy the mask !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have so many leave in creams right now, but this is one that I'd like to try in the future. Glad to hear you like it!

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, dear!
    Thanks for visiting my blog. Your blog is great :)
    I'm following on gfc!
    Would be great if you follow me too :)

    http://kinssy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete