Review: Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment


The treatment comes in this brown glass bottle with a bright green label. This treatment provides protection from UV rays however the label prevents you from seeing how much you have left. They're several sizes available 10ml, 30ml, 125ml the biggest size comes with a pump. I have the 10ml and compared to other oils I have this has to be the heaviest oil. 



When I first open the bottle I noticed this treatment has a very intense smell. The scent remains on dry hair for 20 minutes before the scent disappears. It's not a bad scent. I definitely grown on me and I am loving it now. 



Overall, This treatment has the consistency of Morocanoil. When I applied the treatment for the first time the texture was a little to thick. I just had to figure out how much was perfect for my hair. It is very easy to use to much. After blow dying my hair I noticed my hair was mega shiny and super soft and less frizzy. I didn't get rid of all my frizz but no matter what oil I use no oil gets rid of all my frizz. It doesn't feel light and bouncy in your hair, my hair feels so much more healthier. My hair looks so moisturized. I am definitely impressed. 

I'd say it works best on dry hairbut you can use it on normal hair but use a smaller amount. I am loving everything about but the scent but it doesn't lasts long anyways. It gave me more shine than defrizz my hair. This treatment keeps my ends so moisturized. I give this product a two thumbs up I definitely want to try more products from this brand. 

5 comments :

  1. the scent definitely grows on you! It reminds me of CHI silk infusion..it's kind of like a manlier scent lol

    The hair mask is a really good product as well! If you have dry/damaged hair, definitely check that out :)

    http://glamourae.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post, but how much is it? I have been tempted by moroccan oil but the price put me off in case I didn't love it.

    I have just posted a hair care review too!

    Hazel X
    www.whichhazel05.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. great review! always hear rave reviews about this product and thanks for letting us know about the off putting smell. lovely blog as well, perhaps we could keep in touch and follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin'? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your posts always look neat and easy to read with cute pictures!!! This Macadamia oil is one of the higher end oils i want to try out, since i find hard keep my ends moisturized...

    ReplyDelete