ABC's Of Me




A - Available or married? 
Available. 

B- Book?
Sarah Desson- Along For The Ride 



C- Cake or Pie?
CAKE :) Red Velvet 

D- Drink of Choice?
Water with lemon. 

E- Essential Item?
iPhone

F- Favorite Color?
Pink...isn't it obvious from my blog :) 

G- Game to play or watch?
Hockey.... is that shocking. LOL

H- Hometown?
NY

I- Indulgence?
Mcdonald's Breakfast 

J- Job?
No job as of right now but I am looking for one. 

K- Kids and names?
None :) 

L- Life is incomplete without?
My Daddy 

M- Music group or singer?
Paramore...is that shocking too?  



N- Number of siblings?
Zero. Only Child.

O- Oranges or apples?
I don't like either but I do love orange juice. Does that count? :) 

P- Phobias/Fears?
getting bitten by a snake or spider and elevators. I hate elevators.

Q- Favorite Quote?
As of right now...'she is clothed in strength and dignity without fear of the future' Proverb 31:25

R- Reason to Smile?
My doggie. 

S- Season?
Summer. I love the warm weather and going to the beach or the pool.  

T- Tattoos?
Nope, I want one but I am to scared of the pain. If I was to get something it would be this tattoo in memory of my grandpa or as I call him poppy. 

U- Unknown fact about me?
 I started dancing when I was three years old. 

V- Vegetable you love?
spinach, asparagus, zucchini, I think that it? Is that bad? 

W- Worst habit?
Always on the computer :) 

X- X-Rays you've had?
none. 

Y- Your favorite food?
Definitely Chicken Finger & French Fries :) 

Z- Zodiac?
Taurus 

No comments :

Post a Comment