What's In My Everyday Makeup Bag?



Vera Bradley in the print Marina Paisley 
I use this products everyday. 

1. Maybelline Clear Mascara & Benefit They're Real Mascara- I use the clear Maybelline Mascara to set my brows every morning and I love it. I does apply quit thick but it dries clear and you cant even tell you have mascara on your eyebrows. In the beginning when I first got this mascara I hated it, it smudged a lot. I looked like a raccoon but after the first couple uses the smudging went away yay! and this mascara holds my curl better than any other mascara. The only done side is the price but I don't mind if it works well for me than why not. YOLO

2. Mac Painterly Paint Pot- I can't live without this product. I have very oily eyelids and this primer keep my eyeshadow from creasing and it stays all day.

3. Urban Decay Naked Basic Palette- I use this palette everyday for my eyeshadow and to fill in my brows. I hated it when girl filled in there brows I didn't see why they did that but I tried one day and I'm obsessed. Now I cant leave the house without my eyebrows on LOL

4. Revlon Eye Lash Curler- I have really suborn eyelashes that stick straight up but when I use an eyelash curler and the right mascara my lashes can hold a curl for a good 7 hours.

5. ELF Bronzer/Blush Duo- I am not a big blush person so I don't use the blush in this palette but I do use the bronzer  and I love it. It doesn't break me out. It is a matte bronzer which is my favorite for my oily skin and it's only $3 dollars.

6. Vaseline Lip Therapy Lip Balm-  who doesn't use lip balm.

7. Benefit Pore-fessional Primer- this is my go to primer. I have very oily skin and it doesn't break me out like most primers would and it minimizes my large pores.



What's in your everyday makeup bag? 

No comments :

Post a Comment