7 High End Must-Have Beauty Products


After living with each of these products for months now some ever years. These are my go to everyday must have high end beauty products I can't live without.  I try to use old products in my collection just to use them up but I wind up always running back to these. I adore every single product here.

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette: Now I wasn't going to purchase the Naked 3 palette since I had the first two palettes in the collection I didn't find the need to purchase the Naked 3 palette but thanks to all of you lovely bloggers out there. When I saw the swatches on this palette I knew I had to get it and I am so happy I did because I am totally obsessed with this palette and the shades in the palette go perfectly with my hazel eyes. 

Too Faced Chocolate Bronzer: This is another product I can't live without because I have very sensitive and oily skin. I have pretty fair skin in the winter months and this bronzer gives me the right amount of color. When applying this bronzer you only need a light hand because this bronzer is very pigmented. It's the right shade of brown, its not too orange and it doesn't break me out. 

Mac Painterly Paintpot:  Painterly is the perfect shade for me & is matte. It's quite hard at first but when you use your finger to apply it warms up. I find that it applies  evenly and most important easily.  I think you will  definitely be getting your money's worth when you are using this primer.

Benefit "Pore"fessionl: I large pores thank to my very oily skin. This primer is oil free and it doesn't break me. I can't wait to go to Ulta and purchase the full size. It is amazing. 

Benefit They're Real: They're Real is probably the blackest mascara I've ever used. It is amazing.
It doesn't smudge making me look like a raccoon. Actually the other day I was wearing this mascara and my grandma asked me if I was wearing false lashes and I said no I was using the Benefit They're Real mascara! 

Mac Please Me:  Mac Please Me is one of the newest lipsticks in my collection. When I first purchased this lipstick I regretted getting this lipstick and I was going to return it but than I tried again and I love it. I love the consistency of Mac lipsticks and the pigmentation. If you don't have this lipstick in your collection I serious think you did it. 

Bare Minerals Foundation: I have been the Bare Minerals Foundation since high school and I am completely in love with it. I don't use anything else. It covers my acne scars and hyperpigmentation and it doesn't leave me looking cakey.


                                                              With Much Love, 
                                                                    Rosina

No comments :

Post a Comment