Garnier Fructis Volume Extend Instant Bodifier Dry Shampo0



Garnier Fructis Volume Extend Instant Bodifier Dry Shampoo


I only use dry shampoo to delay over washing my hair. I don't have fine hair but I do have flat hair which is why I decided to pick up this dry shampoo. I LOVE dry shampoo. It smells amazing. It doesn't weigh down my hair. It does a great job at refreshing my hair. I do notice the extra oomph in body & texture. I love that it doesn't leave a residue or a white cast in my hair because I do have dark brown hair. I would only use it if you going to delay washing your hair one day because if you use it two days in a row you hair can become quit stiff. I only way you can get away with using it two days in a row is when you put your hair in a sock bun. The sock bun is my new obession. It took me months to learn how to master it and now its all I do when I am lazy and I don't feel like doing my hair which lets face it, is all the time. 

With Much Love, 
Rosina 

No comments :

Post a Comment