MUA Blush in Bubblegum






MUA Blush in Bubblegum 

This is was one of the items I didn't know about when Hannah and I did our swap and I was so excited when I unwrapped this. It wasn't something I expected but when  I swatched I was completely blown away by the pigmentation. 

The packaging is really simple, and really slim so it's great if you don't have much space. It's also perfect for travel. I love the clear lid and it  allows you to see the color in the pan without having to open the blush and they are clearly labelled on the back so you can see the names easily with I love because I hate when you buy a blush and you can't read the name. 

This blush is extremely pigmented, you only need one sweep on the brush and you good to go. This blush blends like a dream too. I have really oily skin and this blush doesn't not move on my skin for a good 7-8 hours. This is can be described as a bubble gum shade in the packaging but once applied to your skin it is more of a coral color. 

With Much Love, 
Rosina 

No comments :

Post a Comment