MUA Lipsticks in Shade 3, Shade 4, and Pouty Pink

This three lipsticks where given to me by my dear friend Hannah from all the way in the UK when we did our Swap.  I am very happy that I gave MUA a chance. I am in love with the consistency of all the lipsticks, they are very creamy, moisturising and very pigmented! The packaging is simple. I wish MUA named the shades with some quirky names, it would make a big difference. The lasting power isn't amazing, but I don't mind, I could just reapply.  

Left to Right
Shade 3, Pouty Pink, Shade 4 





Left to Right
Shade 3, Pouty Pink, Shade 4 

Pouty Pink 
Pouty Pink is a nice natural pink but remember if you're trying any matte shade, you'll need to exfoliate and moisturize your lips before applying because this and other shades will show up any dry patches you have, and accentuate any fine lines. The pigmentation is amazing. Do you like matte lips? 

Shade 4
Shade 4 which has a sheer coverage but with a nice natural sheen. It feels incredibly lightweight and moisturizing on the lips, without drying them out. The color looks very natural and fresh on your lips.

Shade 3 is probably my favorite out of all of them. Its a bright pink. I was worried at first, I thought that it was going to be too bright on my skin tone but I was wrong. The color applies evenly across the lips. It goes on very bold with one swatch and has a semi-matte smooth finish. 
Shade 3




With Much Love,
Rosina

No comments :

Post a Comment